Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sweet Boys

We are really enjoying our Thursday's with Eliza and Simon.  All the kids have such a great time playing,
I really love seeing their interactions and hearing their sweet sounds of laughter
Zach is such a big helper and plays with Simon while I lay the girls down for naps, he is so careful with him.  He plays some pretend game that sends Simon into laughing out loud, that is  
THE BEST SOUND EVER!  
After naps, I asked Zach if he wanted to feed Simon his bottle, he a little more enthusiatstic than I think he meant to be, considering the look he gave me.  He sat one of the living room chairs, I propped him up and handed him the bottle.  He did a great job, and Simon really seemed to like it.  They kind of just stared at each other for the longest time, Zach had a big smile, it was so precious!

No comments: