Saturday, February 11, 2012

Can't Sleep

Two funny things today, first, I was getting dressed this morning, already had my bra and underwear on when Zach walked in, I turned my back to him and bent over to get a pair of pants out of the laundry basket full of clean clothes when I hear, "Whoa Momma!", I turn around and say, with great surprise, "ZACHARY!", to which he replies, "Awkward!" and proceeds to look up at the ceiling!


Secondly, tonight, we tucked a very sleepy Zach in, who fell asleep before we even made it downstairs, and then two HOURS after we tucked both Faith and Zach in, Faith comes downstairs and says very sweetly, "I can't sleep", I told Rob that I was sure we'd find her blocks all over her bedroom floor and her light on.  Instead, we found this....
Now, this room was clean for the most part when we put Zach to bed, she turned on the light and somehow without even waking her brother up, emptied several of his toy bins and was playing until she came down to tell us she couldn't sleep!  OBVIOUSLY I grabbed my phone and took a picture, seriously, you can't make this stuff up!

No comments: