Friday, February 17, 2012

Overnight

This is Zach's big night!  He's at his sleep over with Jami and Gideon tonight, and like it were prom, Mommy had to take a picture before he left!  He was SO EXCITED!  It was a very big deal, smartly, I didn't tell him till almost noon, otherwise, I would have heard about it all day otherwise and answer the "What time is it?" for more than the five hours that I did answer it!  Faith and her daddy left for a "Daddy Date" at the same time, McDonald's, of course, and then bowling, but he didn't realize there was only league bowling tonight, so they rented a movie and came home.  Since Grace and Ethan are at The Great Wolf Lodge this weekend, I was going to have an evening all to myself, in which, ironically, I spent blogging.  Faith has been asking ever since they got home when Zach is getting home.  She is definitely not used to being here all by herself with us.  She misses her brothers and sister!  I'm sure Zach is having a fantastic time and I'm so anxious to hear about tomorrow!

No comments: