Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Grace

 
 
This young lady is hard to capture, I try, but fail, I should have had her hold a book, maybe!  She is growing into a wonderful young lady, she is now 152 months old, well, about 12 1/2 is more appropriate, but she is still my baby!  I am so proud of her, she is so good at school, straight A's, working so hard to stay on top of everything. 

She has a beautiful singing voice and is a member of the Kansas Youth Chorale.  Grace is such a huge help to me, I really don't know what I would do without her.  I love that she lets me in still and just talks and talks, about everything; books, friends, school, I know the older she gets, the fewer these times could become, I treasure them.



 Next month she will be starting track, she's not really ever been that interested in a particular sport (mostly books) long-term, maybe track will capture her interest.  She is so strong of mind and confident, and has such good taste in friends, books and music, so strong in her faith, I really can hardly wait to see what she becomes.  Well, that's not true, I CAN wait, these kids grow up so fast!

No comments: