Saturday, February 25, 2012

Spring Decorating

I'm definitely getting a little "Spring Fever"!
The house is getting all dressed up!
This is one of my favorite spots.
The eggs are paper mache, I left them brown,
 because I liked the natural look of them.  
The holder is actually a candle holder that held votives, 
a few of them broke, I love how it turned out!
so I had to find a new use!
This is the wreath that I made for Christmas with a poinsettia, 
but I only pinned it on,
 that was I could use it any time of the year, 
just by swapping out the flowers. 
More decorating to come!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Love the idea of only pinning on the flowers to you can swap them out. I think you just convinced me to make one of those wreaths. I love the way them look but hadn't done it because I already have a couple Christmas wreaths!