Saturday, February 4, 2012

Grace's Valentine Dance

I was so excited to meet the infamous Cori last night!  I picked the girls up from school and we were lucky enough to get to know this wonderful young lady first hand.  The other kids just adored her and she was a wonderful guest.  She and Grace talked about school and music, and from what I can tell they have a lot in common, like good books and good grades, though I think Cori was a little iffy on Grace's love of Taylor Swift! Being the true country music fan that she is!  I heard lots of laughing and when they were ready for the dance, both girls agreed to pose for pictures, so, you know, I was a happy momma! 
Then, you know the little ones HAD to have a picture with the pretty girls!
I'm so amazed at how fast Grace is growing up now, I'm so encouraged that she is striving for good grades and just an all around good student!  I'm also so pleased to see that her choice in friends is so good!  This Miss Cori's parents are definitely doing something right.  I must admit, I don't actually give myself much credit for my Miss Grace, I stand in awe of the woman she is becoming and think, only God, only God!

No comments: