Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Family Style

I didn't actually take any pictures tonight, but what a fun night.  Not being a huge fan of football on TV, though I LOVE to go and watch live games in person, I was definitely more in it for the commercials.  I made chili con queso, smokies, and even tried something new, crescent rolls with half a cheese stick, and pepperonis!  The consensus was split, half liked them, half didn't.  And the finale, a wonderful cherry dump cake! 

Commercials that were a hit for us, definitely The Voice had a hit, Betty White is a hoot!  Faith was walking around saying "My eyes are up here!"  Hahaha!  The half time show was so great, Rob and I obviously are children of the 80's!  Madonna was soooooo great!  The kids were even enjoying it!

Really the best part of tonight was everyone relaxing in their pjs, all together, I got a little bit of snuggle time with everyone, so it was a good night!

No comments: