Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Potty!

Faith has been showing signs of readiness for potty training, so today, we began!  Not that we haven't tried a few times, but this time I think we are really ready!   And the operative word being WE!  
She is using Princess Pull-Ups to start with, which is a method I've not used before, but honestly I don't have the energy to clean pee and poo for the next several days, AND, I got the Pull-Ups for $3 for a HUGE bag on clearance and I could use a coupon!!!

 I am very happy that she does feel the wet with these particular Pull-Ups.  So far today, we only had one accident!  Mommy is SO PROUD!  Faith is SO HAPPY!  I am doing a sticker "chart" which consists of a piece of paper hanging on the fridge with 4 sheets of stickers to choose from, if she pees in the potty she picks one sticker, if she poos, she gets two, totally simple, but, so far, effective.

No comments: