Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Haircut

It appears that I change my hair frequently, I have also had two babies in that time, which for me, means my hair has grown seriously fast, well, it grows like that most of the time anyway, but gotta love those prenatal vitamins!  Weight fluctuation is a part of my likes and dislikes of some hairstyles, it's not the long hair making my face look thin, I was at my thinnest in eight years in that one, a little size 8!  Boy, I'd love to wear those jeans again!  
I digress, the cause of this post is to hopefully get feedback on the new haircut I want to get, the appointment is scheduled and I need to choose something to shoot for!  Oh, and then I can blame you all if I don't like it!  Just kidding!  So there are four that I like to choose from, leave me a comment, Facebook post, email or text of what number you would choose! 
 
It's been about eight years since I had this haircut...






Now I've had this style or something similar for a few years now...




Before that there was this style...





Then, before that, there were no bangs....


And before short hair, there was LONG hair, down to the middle of my back and longer...









 





New haircut #1




New haircut #2 




 






New haircut #3






 







New haircut #4
 


No comments: