Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Best



This morning Zach insisted on choosing his own outfit, and boy, did he do a good job!  My little "lady killer" was dressed to the nines for church today!  I had to take pictures, and of course I got a full out modelling session!!!  It was AWESOME!!!!  He is such a ham, and not a goofy ham either, I should have him in modelling!  Those killer blue eyes seal the deal!
Can you believe this kid?  Yes, he melts his mama's heart all the time!  And then of course factor in that he told me today, "I don't know what you are doing different Mommy, but you look so beautiful", seriously, I am raising a wonderful husband for someone here!
So at church he got lots of compliments, further boosting his enlarging ego, but he keeps it cool.  I picked him up from Sunday School and he handed me a picture with a little girl's name on it, he says, "Yeah, Haven gave her picture to me".  HA!  I'm sure she did, my little stud-muffin!  Seriously, can we get an agent?  Well, here's two!  I LOVE his "serious" face!


No comments: