Friday, January 20, 2012

A Little Prayer Warrior

Of all of my children, I am seeing Zach embrace our family prayer time as something very important and special.  He is the first one to offer up requests for himself, but mostly others and he is the first to volunteer to lift up those requests.  The other night, we hadn't discussed seeing Andrea that day, or that her eye was swollen, but Zach lifted her up in prayer unprompted, and he did the same with my mom and her foot pain.  His response to unanswered prayers?  "Welp, God hasn't answered that one yet, guess we'll just keep praying!" He has also become the child that takes the longest to tuck in at night, he has so much he wants to pray for that it takes sometimes 15 minutes to finish his little nightly routine, pray-kisses-hugs!  So sweet!  My mom said she thinks I have a little prayer warrior on my hands, I tend to agree, praise the Lord for that!

No comments: