Sunday, January 8, 2012

Crafty With Kids!

Zach and Faith got the same craft sets for Christmas, I am really enjoying these sets, there is a bunch of crafty activities with all the pieces and instructions, the have been begging to do one everyday since we tried one out!  And you know I love my crafts!  Even Daddy got in on the action!  First they did foam bead necklaces, then onto hand puppets!  These were just about $10 a set and they have 30 projects in each.  They were at Wal-Mart. 
So far they seem to be very age appropriate for Zach and Faith.  Lot's of stickers!  As much as I love to do crafts with the kids, it's the collecting all the stuff to do them that makes me think twice!
I have to stay, I am still amazed at their creativity and the things that come up with on their own too!  Faith is very in to tracing her hands and feet right now, so making things like a turkey out of her hand tracing was really fun for her.  Zach is getting so imaginative with his drawings, monsters with lots of eyes and special powers (that he draws also) are his specialty right now!
GLUE!!!!  THAT is EVERYONE'S craft item right now!  The funny thing about these pictures is that this is what we did right after Zach told me that he was NEVER going to use his imagination again!!!!  This was because I told him that we were shutting off the tv and he couldn't play on the computer, that he would have to use his imagination for awhile!  He's so dramatic (he gets it from his father)!
And here is our hand puppets all done!  Ta-da!  I think we need to make a puppet theater now!  I need a BIG box!

No comments: