Monday, January 9, 2012

The Older Ones-Finally!

I told these two that I wanted more pictures of them, both of them are becoming camera shy for me!  So these are forced photos, but non the less, I now have an up-to-date photo of each of them and if (heaven forbid) Ethan goes missing, I know that this will be the EXACT clothes that he will be wearing, a different t-shirt under the hoodie, but always the hoodie, and then there is the hat, always the hat!

Everyone says that Grace looks so much like me, but I am truly amazed how much she actually looks like my mom!  At any rate, she is turning into a beautiful young woman, I am very proud of her!  She is a straight A student, a book worm and is my greatest side-kick in all things to keep this house running.  She will be amazing at anything she decides to do with her life!
Ethan tries to play it cool, because 9 is a very cool age, he gets very good scores in school and he is an excellent baseball player, he is such a tender hearted young man, pretty quiet (around people he doesn't know), the Lego MANIAC!

And I warn him every time, if you make faces, I WILL post them!!!

No comments: