Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas: Part 1 - Playtime With Faith and Zach

 I didn't get to spend time with Grace and Ethan for the first several days before Christmas, they were spending time with their dad from Wednesday till Sunday, but I did, however, get some fun time with Faith and Zach, and Rob was even off to work on the house, but he decided to just chill with us a bit!  
 
We played and read and made chocolate covered...well, if it was not moving, we dipped it in chocolate!!!  And, I took pictures!!!!!

Strike a pose!
  
Zach too!
Pretty girl!
So handsome!!!
Your standard, cheesers here!  Oh, and the peace sign from Faith (Thank you, big brother, Ethan!)

By the way, you may have noticed the lovely grooming of these two children!  They have JUST come from baths and had their hair fixed as requested and I, their mother, have chosen their clothing (all things I rarely get to do!).  You KNOW this only lasted a VERY brief time before they were messes again!  But it was a fun photo opp, while it lasted!

2 comments:

MomO said...

I loved these pics!! And was impressed muchly with how very clean and pressed they look here-hahahaha!!

Winter said...

Thanks! They NEVER let me do their hair without a HUGE fight, so he usually has a fair amount of bedhead and she goes all natural! So I HAD to take pics when they were both, at the same time, so "clean and pressed"! ;)