Monday, July 2, 2007

Zachary's Photographer


Obviously you can tell that I really enjoy pictures and scrap booking, blogging, I get portraits done very regularly. Zach's 9 month pictures were closer to being 10 month old pictures and I hate that, but with everything going on, we had no time or money for portraits, that's where Zach's new photographer comes in, Amy knew about our situation and offered to take Zach's picture for us! I thought that was so sweet and I had no idea what we were in for! She is absolutely amazing! I am sold, she is it for our family from now on, seriously, check out these portraits, they truly are works of art! She is so great to work with and she is reasonably priced and even if she were outrageously priced, she'd be worth it - wow, there is very little I say that about! Zach just loved the session and she is great with him, he really had a good time! I really felt like she captured Zachary's personality and it will forever make me remember the things I love about this time in his life.
So much has happened in Zachary's short life, as Grace said "He sure has had an exciting life so far, hasn't he!"
I worry sometimes that what with all the busyness he'll just grown up right under our noses! I love the way that these pictures capture the way he is right now, in all the ciaos, he is still so sweet.














You can visit Amy's web site and book her for portraits at
or e-mail her at


1 comment:

Tracy said...

I LOVE these!!! My favorite is the one of you holding Zack - it is so .... real. It says alot - nurturing, protecting, cherishing, etc. BEAUTIFUL! :)