Monday, July 2, 2007

Potwin Pottery

Can I just say again how much I love Potwin Pottery! I LOVE this place, it is soooo much fun! If you have never been, I HIGHLY recommend this for a mother/daughter night, a girls night out, a mother/son date, a get away from the kids night, or whole day (whatever you need!), anything! It's great. My outlet is anything artsy-crafty, so this relaxes me! Grace and I were supposed to go for the mother/daughter tea event that they had the Saturday after the flood and we had "other things" going on, but the sweet gal at Potwin Pottery said to come in anyway and we could do a tea set on the house, well, we just got to go in and do this together and what a wonderful time we had! I had a million things to do, but I just said, it's time and we went in. Grace and I talked so much and I really got to know my little princess a little better and she really felt special, she want to plan her birthday party for there next year! I think it's a great idea! We're definitely going to do that!

The tea set took us about two hours to do, but I am a pretty experienced painter and Grace is very decisive on color choices! I can't wait to post the finished product! We are very proud of our accomplishment! But, I have to say that the time I spent with my baby girl was the best thing of all! Potwin Pottery has neat events all the time, I'm on their e-mail list, check it out, www.potwinpottery.com . You know, I really enjoyed getting to share something I love to do with Grace, and finding out she really enjoys painting and creating things too!

No comments: