Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Almost Home

I don't have pictures to post right now, but an update is due and I obviously have been so busy, I haven't given one in a while. My Mom has gone back to Colorado :( I am 27 years old and I still just have to fight back the tears every time my Mommy leaves! I am not ashamed of this fact it is just full proof of just how great my Mom is! We got so much done, the house has started to look like home again and I am ready! What a struggle this has been! Rob and I are so tired, tired of it all and just want to be done and home. The kids are tired of it all and I miss them horribly, because I have had to work at the house so much I have barely seen them, I don't know how Moms working outside the home do it, I miss my kids too much! Trim, more plumbing and then the carpet and we're in! It sounds like not much, but it is so much still! I am trying everyday to stay positive and I keep thinking, we're almost home, we're almost home.

No comments: