Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mother's Day

This year for Mother's Day all I wanted was a nap! A good long one. My sweet Rob is always VERY good at gifts and doing things for me for all occasions, this one I knew was going to be tough, not the nap part, he just always loves to spoil me! Well, my sweet brother in law Aaron helped out this time! They conspired to get me a full night of sleep!!! I have not had one in a LONG time! Aaron got Rob and I a room at the Holiday Inn Express in on of their jacuzzi suites! It was awesome, we vegged out on some mindless TV and then a hot bath with chocolate and strawberries, of course, followed by...we had a great time. My wonderful husband knows exactly what gets me going-COMMUNITCATION, I have been missing him so much, what with all the work going on, we haven't just talked in so long. As horrible as this flood business has been, that evening we figured out that it had not taken away everything, we still have each other to lean on and we still have our hopes and dreams! Rob is the one who taught me to dream, to look forward to the future, and even in devastation I still love to dream with him.

No comments: