Friday, May 25, 2007

Keith's Braces

Keith has begun his journey into braces! He talks with the slightest lisp from the crib in his mouth and he got his full set put on the bottom on Thursday, really, a proud moment. For what they cost, he will not only be wearing a helmet for skateboarding, and bike riding, he will wear a mouth guard too! He is so adorable about the whole thing, he is actually very proud of them.
His orthodontist is Dr.Malmstrom, thus far, I really love this doc and his staff! His wife, Donna, who also is apart of his staff is such a sweet heart and the rest of his staff are so friendly and wonderful and one of them even offered to help us with our rebuild! I really love that they remembered our names so quickly! With the flood, our house, the cars, they have set us up on a great payment plan for these braces, and aren't they a beaut!?!


Red and black bands to start off with of coarse, what else for such a huge Chiefs fan? I told him, my first kiss was a string bean boy with braces- my second kiss was YEARS later! Seriously! It made him smile that soon to be straight smile! I love it, I may miss it even! Maybe now he can work on that great personality more over the next few years, but watch out girls, in a few years-he'll knock your socks off! Did I mention his voice is starting to crack too? What a wonderful time of life! He's still the coolest 12 year old I know!

No comments: