Monday, May 14, 2007

FRITO LAY SHOUT OUT

Here's a shout out to Frito Lay, sometimes big companies get a bad rap for forgetting their employees matter and this time we have to let you all know how awesome they have been to us. They showed up with a big semi-trailer so we could fill it with trash! Let me tell you, we filled it, the bottom at least.

They brought chips and other snack foods for our volunteers and even catered in lunch on Saturday for eveyone! Not only did they send food and supplies for the clean-up over, I think there were 10 Frito Lay employees there too, and not just the warehouse level guys, Rob's bosses all came out! Rob and I were truly moved, we felt such great support from them . This is one of those times we felt very blessed to be working for what we think is a really great company.

Thanks Frito Lay!

1 comment:

Regina Cassell said...

Winter, as I read your blog, I almost cried. You really put a person in that moment with you. There's no doubt God will use this for something incredible.

I'm praying for you!