Friday, May 25, 2007

Lazer 105.9


I know that this is a late blog, but I am very proud of my little sis, she entered the American Merrill Contest and is a finalist, if you are a faithful listener I'm sure this is old news for you, but if not you need to go to www.lazer.com to check out Andrea Koker. She rocked her audition at the 23rd Street Brewery in Lawrence and became one of the 5 finalists from 9 and was way better than anyone. She would just be great for this job! There are more pictures and her bio on the Lazer website. She and Merrill hit it off right away and I think she balances him out. I think Lawrence/Topeka needs a "Hot Mom" on the radio. As for eveyone else, too comedic, too callous, too old, I fell asleep again, and you have got to be kidding! As a fellow "Hot Mom" (and I DO drive a mini van), that's my review!
GO ANDIE!

No comments: