Sunday, July 22, 2012

Update...A Couple of Days Late!

I wanted to post this update on Friday, like usual, but it's been a busy week, and it didn't happen.  So, today, my update is...
I have had so much time with the Lord this week.  It has been amazing!  I am finding out a lot about what God wants for my life and my family.  More about that soon.

For my health I jumped rope on Tuesday, this pretty much shot the rest of my week, because walking HURT, I probably should have worked up to 20 minutes, but I guess you live and learn, even Thursday and Friday, my calves and shins were still killing me!  My diet of healthy foods is still going well and my weight loss is 6.8 pounds now, I was hoping that would be a little higher, but for a total of two weeks, I am feeling pretty good about that.

Rob and I have spent some really great, quality time together talking in the evenings.  We will be putting into effect a date night of Sunday nights, as of tonight, that will be a standing date.  A kind of staff meeting, if you will, where we can discuss the week to come and keep getting to each other better.  Each of us are growing and changing every day, and I think we need to keep up with each other, instead of living separate lives side by side.

I feel like I have barely seen most of the kids this week, which is maybe why it seems like they have been doing so good.  Grace is really standing out to me though, I am so blessed by her, she is such an amazing young lady, she helps me so much around the house and with the younger kids.  She has always been helpful, but I think what I noticed this week was that her attitude has changed, she is not helping because I have told her to, but it seems like more out of love, not duty.  I am really appreciating this change in her. 

No comments: