Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ethan's Hair


The hair on my son's hair has been somewhat controversial, really, you either liked it and thought I was a cool mom for letting him wear it long and "skater", OR if you thought it looked terrible and like girl's hair, then you may have thought I needed to "lay down the law". 

Either way, HE liked it and I (in an effort to pick my battle wisely) chose to let him wear it how it suited him (As long it was clean and combed-I draw the line there).  It started out like a "Bieber" hair style and then into a straight up skater.  Surprisingly this did not take very long to grow out, maybe 8 months? 


I knew he would be hot this summer and suggested he cut it earlier, but he went back and forth and kept it, so when he said this morning, "let's cut my hair", I jumped on it, and took him right away.  This is the new "Biebster" hair style.  It looks good on him too!


Just in time for the family vacation this weekend too!  I think he's going to really like it.

No comments: