Monday, June 11, 2007

NEW BIBLES


So, I ordered Rob and I new bibles on the www.CBD.com , I love this website, I highly recommend this site for books and bibles and their covers. I bought us matching black leather NIV Study Bibles and let me tell you for the past week that I have been waiting for them to get here, I could hardly wait, I even got our names put on them. Today when they came, I know I just lit up! I had also ordered us a couple's devotional and a devotional for Rob, that he had already been working b.f. and I got myself a new devotional also, I can't tell you how much I have missed doing our devotions every night together. I'm so excited for tonight! I got a couple of references that I have been missing and found a smallish book called "When Things Go Wrong, A Book of Comfort", it looked good, and it was also on the 99 cent clearance sale! I wish now that I had more time to read! Well, I will just have to make the time, what am I doing blogging, I have books to read!

1 comment:

Heidijayhawk said...

congrats on the new bibles! and your trip looks like just what you needed!