Thursday, June 7, 2007

The Magic Kingdom

The Magic Kingdom was just like I dreamed it would be! Cheesy? Well, it is made of magic! Okay, first tip for Disney-don't go in peak season if at all possible! It is soooooo busy! Tip two-you need more than one day to really do the Magic Kingdom experience, there is so much great stuff to see and do!


I love Christmas and get the kids an ornament for each of them every year and the Christmas All Year store, is a must see, so many ornaments to choose from, I know you could find the perfect one for any child.

Okay, first, Space Mountain (awesome), then Buzz Lightyear (very cool), then, Splash Mountain (don't know, looked fun, but you get wet!). The kids saw Stitch's Great Escape while the bigger kids rode Space Mountain. The rest of the day we saw Monster Inc. Laugh Floor, very funny, rode some spinning tea cups on the Mad Tea Party (I actually really love this one), Cinderella's Golden Carousel, I have this thing about carousels - I have to ride them all! We also flew a Dumbo, Ethan's favorite, played in the water at Ariel's Grotto, the kids were soaked! We saw the 3-D Mickey's PhilharMagic, this was just so neat, and some of the bigger kids went to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, Keith really liked that.


The shows we saw were so great too! We saw the "Dream Along With Mickey" show, this included all the Princesses, I could have gone home after that, it was so magical! Grace and Joy got to be in a show with Belle during Storytime with Belle. We also saw the SpectroMagic parade, I highly recommend this, it wasn't till 9pm, but so worth the wait! We saw the Wishes Nighttime Spectacular, at 10:00, also late, but this was something we would not miss, the fireworks were amazing, Rob being a rookie piro himself, was awed by the choreographing to music! It truly was magical, even better than the fourth of July! We had great seats too, on Main Street, with the fireworks going off above the castle, it was perfect, a perfect ending to a wonderful Disney's Magic Kingdom day. The day had started at 8:30 in the morning in the parking lot and didn't end till almost 11:00 the same parking lot, but you know, the kids were amazing, they all did so well, and had so much fun and, they loved every minute of it too!


I almost forgot, I got good news while we were there too, I found out we were eligible for help from FEMA! I could have cried, I was so happy! I called while the kids played in the grotto and applied right away!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I GREATLY enjoyed your photos. :) I'm so happy for you guys and the great time you had together.

Blessings. :)