Friday, June 8, 2007

Animal Kingdom

This park was like the best zoo you can imagine with Mickey Mouse and rides and awesome food, and my favorite show of all the Disney parks. First of all The Tree of Life is something that I had wanted to see for a long time, I saw a special on tv about how it was made and it was facinating, so seeing it in person was a treat for me especially. The 3-D show in the theatre under the roots of the tree was so neat, "It's Tough to be a Bug", from the movie "A Bug's Life", Grace was scared out of her skin by the effects, but she has a serious thing about spiders.















We saw the Finding Nemo musical, this awesome puppetry, was a close second to my very favorite show, "The Festival of the Lion King", the acrobatics and singing was amazing! We aslo had to visit Mount Everest for a ride on the Legend of the Forbidden Mountain, a really great roller coaster in my opinion.











The was amazing food in every park we went to, this one had a place called Pizzafari, which had the best chicken parmesan sandwich I have ever had. The sample I had of Ethan's pizza was so good too. I really liked the air conditioning especially!




The Kilimanjaro Safari was neat, it was a LONG wait to go on it, but it was worth it. Zach had a good long nap on that one! For as bumpy as that jeep ride was, I could not nelieve how good he slept, but you know he was nestled in his Daddy's arms! Because I was more interested in my family and the going ons of them and their enjoyment, I have almost no pictures of animals at all, which I'm okay with, because the beautiful faces in these pictures, are really what I want to remember. This is a perfect example, my handsome (and single) brother, Nick, and my (eat your heart out ladies) very taken brother-in-law, Aaron! There was a show called Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends which was a very "green, save the earth", kind of message, the kids missed that I think, but they loved all the animals that kept running across the stage and the raccoon that came and handed Pocahontas a bouquet of flowers, he was so cute!









Dino-Land USA was a great place for the kids, they really enjoyed The Boneyard, which was a place kind of like the one at Sea World, a huge play land, but with a theme of fossils and archaeological digs.









No comments: