Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Water Spot Drama

Tonight at dinner, I used paper plates for the hamburger pie and green beans we had for dinner, BIG mistake.  
Then I ended up with steam marks or something on my beautiful table in six places!  
Grrrrr!!!! 
This was the worst one...
But, all of them were VERY noticeable!  So, I Googled a solution.  
I tried a hair dryer that several people swore worked.  
It did not work at all, no change in my spots.  
I found another option, an iron over the top of a t-shirt. 
I started on low and figured out it needed to be on high, no steam.  
 I left it set on there for several seconds, maybe even a minute.  
I kept checking it, because I wasn't sure what it would do. 
But to my surprise and delight, it worked BEAUTIFULLY! 
As a matter of fact, you can't tell they were ever there!
So, now you know exactly how to remove 
water stains from wood tables!

No comments: