Monday, June 4, 2012

Photo Bombing!

 So, this was a funny thing that started at the wedding.  The idea is to pop up in someone's picture...UNINVITED!
 
 The key to a good photo bomb is to be sneaky, my dad had not yet mastered this skill, but we had fun with it anyway!

 This, for example, here is a great photo bombing!

 Niagara Falls bombing.
It's okay, he's a slow learner!

 You can tell there was no lack of laughs with us.

Now he's getting the hang of it!

Ummmm...yeah.  Hahaha!

Ellis Island Ferry bombing.
Now, Josiah there, is a pro, he managed to be apart of a family photo that included about 25-30 people at Niagara! 
I wish I had a picture of that!
I wonder if they noticed?

We even got photo bombed!  
See the lady at the top, her's may have been innocent though.


Photo bombing in Times Square.  
 
 
Being a short person in my family, it was very hard to photo bomb, 
I had too jump up at just the right moment!  YESSSS! 

THE ULTIMATE....
 Who invited her?  This was just too funny, she walked right up to the wedding party like she was going to join us in a wedding picture or two, I think she may be in the background of one or two.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hillarious!!! This was too much fun! :)