Friday, January 25, 2008

Alarm

This morning something happened that has not happened in a long time! I awoke to this kind of buzzing/beeping noise, and it was coming from my nightstand! Bleary eyed, I looked toward the still shreaking noise and there it was, my alarm clock was going off, at 6:45 am! Now, the bizzare part of this is not that it was set or that it went off really, it was that I was not already up and about my day! Zach has been getting his molars in for awhile now and before that he had a head cold that kept waking him up (it's hard to sleep when you're trying to suck on a pacifier and you're nose is stuffed up!), and in turn waking me up too! My amazement in this event is that I didn't even recognize the sound of that horrible noise because it had been so long that it had been given the chance to be the one wake me up! All in all, I got to sleep in this morning, at least a whole 1/2 hour longer than the "norm" has been lately!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I know how you feel. I dont have kids but i am a nanny and i have him monday-friday. so i understand and i love my extra sleep time when it happens... check out my page it's new but i want to something like your doing like a diary of my life plz. let me know what you think.... http://weeniedogblog.blogspot.com