Thursday, October 4, 2007

Worlds of Fun

Every year Frito Lay has a company picnic at Worlds of Fun, this year though was the first year we took all the kids too. Grace and Ethan were finally both tall enough to ride so rides and we brought Zach along to make it a family affair. We really had a great time, the kids were more daring than I thought they'd be and Zach even rode a ride for the first time! He loved it. Grace and Ethan both love the rides that spin you in circles really fast, like the barrel that the floor drops out, okay, that was the first ride I rode with them and I almost threw up, no more spinning for me! It was the first weekend for the Halloween stuff going on there, so the kids got to go through a very mild spooky house, well, Grace didn't go, she really does not like to be scared, and then they got a bag of candy though and saw a magic show. I really just love to watch my family laughing and having fun together, that day made me want to do more things as a family just to see their eyes light up that way!

No comments: