Friday, October 26, 2007

Grandma's Birthday

Last week was my mother-in-law's birthday, with Rob's crazy work schedule we didn't get to celebrate till last night, but what a celebration! We had so much fun! Linda a.k.a. "Grandma Linda", "Ma", and "Mom", came over for my infamous lasagna dinner and her favorite, chocolate marble cake with milk chocolate icing. After dinner we played UNO, one of our family's favorite games to play, and laughed and laughed! My wonderful mother-in-law has a great sense of humor, a playful spirit (which is what keeps her looking so young, I'm sure!), and such a giving and sweet spirit. She is always there when we need her and teaching me so much about being a Mom, patience and understanding. She stops in for a visit, and we love it, she is wise and supportive. She is an awesome cook (keeps me on my toes!), and stores those recipes up in her head too! We love her so much and she is such a blessing to our lives. Happy Birthday, Ma!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

So sweet! :) And refreshing compared to most mother-in-law relationships I hear about....

Blessings.

P.S. Isn't it beautiful outside today??? :)