Sunday, October 14, 2007

Adventures

I can't believe that I didn't blog about my license plate I got recently. I really love it, it was my first choice, and I think it's really cool. As I seem to decorate EVERYTHING in my life, including my vehicle of choice, it seemed very fitting. Come to think of it though, I never even mentioned what I ended up with after the flood and our search for a replacement for "Lucille" began! Well, lots of thought was put into this choice and here's what I got. A 2003 Yukon, bells and whistles included, it's a pretty "sweet ride" I've been told. It carries our whole family and still has room for two more (babies, I wish!), mainly with my nieces in mind that we love to tote around with us! So far, I do like it's "kid-capacity" and the leather, and the sunroof, and Rob really likes that it can haul a trailer. One of his dreams is to have an enclosed trailer that he can keep all his tools in and take with him on mission trips here and there and have everything he needs to do the job right, I'm on board, I would love to go on more mission trips, hopefully we will head off to Great Bend in the spring for a church renovation (prayers please!) The other day Rob surprised with a new family of stickers for the Yukon, yeah! I was so excited (cause I'm a geek like that!!!). I love that he knows that about me and even encourages my geeky tendencies!

No comments: