Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Home

We are home! Tuesday, July 31st we spent the night in OUR very OWN home! I can hardly describe the tremendous relief to be back in our own space again! It is not completely done, but it is livable, we will still be working on it, but at least we can cook and sleep here too now! I again, do not have pictures yet, but I will soon, I promise, I have been without internet for the week and I wanted to make sure that I updated the blog for everyone. It feels so good to welcome friends and family into our own home again, and the kids are so happy to be back in their rooms again. We are loving this thing called a bedroom door! It does this thing called keeping out your kids! I love it! Zachary has decided that he is a big boy now and has started walking, pointing to what he wants and shaking his head no if you guess wrong. He also has accomplished, riding his little push car and rocking horse, all by himself. He has his own space now too, and that is so much fun for him! WE have gotten back in the swing of things as far as being home, I kid you not, I don't leave unless, I HAVE TO! It feels so good to be home!

2 comments:

The Mama said...

So happy to hear that you are home. I can only imagine how it feels!

Heidijayhawk said...

welcome home baby! welcome home!