Sunday, August 12, 2007

Finally, it's Summer?

Really, my summer has just begun and it's the last week! I hate that I didn't get to spend more time with the kids, play more, swim more, all of those fun summer things! The pool was out the other day though, the kids spent two hours in it that day, and it was a blast! I even got in and cooled off for a bit! Zach, loves the water and the older kids love having him in there! This is how my summer was going to look, and even if it's almost over, at least I got to enjoy what was left! I have been guilty of praying for the first day of school to get here, but this year, I want more time, more summer, funny, how things in your life can change completely one night. These beautiful faces are such a great reminder that when everything seems to go wrong, there is still days when the sun shines and you can just be happy.

No comments: