Saturday, February 9, 2008

Interference

We have recognized the inference we have been experiencing in our family and God has told us in no uncertain terms to get rid of it. So, no more satellite, no cable, no rabbit ears, nothing! No, we aren't in the "stone ages", we have just recognized that our TV is pretty much the easiest way for Satan to invade our home, and we're having no more of it! It will no longer rob of us our of our time, we will live life on purpose, with a purpose! I'm excited, tonight, I dove into one of my creative realms, I made some cards for friends, I haven't done that in a long time. I got out my stamps and fancy paper, and I had such a good time, I forget sometimes how important it is even for Mommy to "color". It really got my creative juices flowing and I felt inspired to do other things around the house too! The kids really don't even seem to care so far, it was more of a distraction than an entertainment most of the time I think. Everyone of us is very creative, I'm anxious to see what comes out of this home now!

No comments: