Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Penny Pinching


Today our MOPS (Mothers Of Preschoolers) topic was stocking the pantry. Michelle, mommy of six spoke to us about one of my passions, saving money. She focused of the pantry and gave us lots of tips on saving "dough". I have a few ideas of my own that I use on a weekly basis. The Penny Pincher Gazette is one of my favorites. I have tried out the Beto Junction Wholesale and that is wow! I do watch the sale ads and clip the coupons, but I like to search the internet for printable coupons too. I am a big believer in stocking up when it's cheap and I want to save up for a deep freeze so bad! I enjoy stocking my pantry, I really like to organize it too, okay, quit with the jokes, I know, ha ha, yes I do go overboard and it is very pretty! It is just these sorts of subjects at MOPS that keep me coming back for more.

No comments: