Friday, September 7, 2007

The Amazing Zach!

He never ceases to amaze me, so smart, he really is! We were in my room and I was finishing brushing my hair, Zach was playing with all those little bottles of hair stuff, make-up and such like he does every morning while I get ready and I told him "Mommy's done, lets go do some laundry" and he heads out the bedroom door into the laundry room and proceeds to "sort" laundry. He put some in the open dryer and then took some socks and went back into my room, as I followed him, I was amazed as he opened up one of my drawers in the closet and put the socks in it! They weren't mine and they were still dirty, but Zach is only 1! He is just so smart isn't he? He is mimicking all sorts of things now, he plays football with his brothers all the time, from what I understand, he has a pretty good stance. Zach and the neighbor's dogs have made friends, they talk to each other, he barks, they bark, it's really cute. Since he started walking in shoes for the first time this week, he is getting used to those and running around the yard is one his favorite things to do now. Zach is going to be a lion for Halloween, and lions roar, so Zach is perfecting his roar under the tutoring of his "Daddy Lion", and so when Daddy got home from work yesterday how was he greeted? Why, with a big "ROAR" of course!

1 comment:

Heidijayhawk said...

he's brilliant my dear! brilliant!