Thursday, September 6, 2007

Great Computer!

I haven't taken the time to tell about my great new computer! I lost mine in the flood and in talking to my cousin I found out that he is quite good at the computer biz and he totally hooked me up! I use it several times a day and for all my pictures and such, so it is a very important part of the family, and let me tell you, if you need computer stuff done, he's the man! He put all the bells and whistles on my computer and it's super fast and does everything I wanted it too, and the coolest thing, even though my computer couldn't be saved, he could save all my info and pictures off it and put them all on the new one, so when I start up this one it's got all my own settings and favorites and pictures that I thought I'd lost! He's starting his own business and so far so good I think, his website is pretty rockin too www.infinityconceptsks.com . I have to say, I really like his company name too. Jason, you're the man, I love my new computer!

No comments: