Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cravings

I'm no stranger to the strange cravings of pregnancy. But this one was pretty funny, I thought I'd share. I'm sitting on the couch with my feet up, looking at a magazine, which is an anomaly in the first place, and it hits me, a steak, a steak would be awesome! Ooh, and a baked potato. So, I go to the fridge, very sad looking, I have to admit, grocery shopping literally makes me puke right now (seriously, have you been to the bathrooms in grocery stores!). Anyway, they're surviving. So, back to the fridge, no steak (duh), but we do have bologna! Yes indeed, a bologna sandwich suddenly would do the trick, you figure that one out, but it was extra mayo on white bread with American cheese tasty goodness to this nauseated Momma!

1 comment:

The Mama said...

O-S-C-A-R is now your best friend, right? I always craved chocolate, potatoes, and salads. Go figure.
When do we find out if you're expecting more than one baby?