Saturday, May 10, 2008

Baby On Board

There's a baby on board for this adventure now! Yep, the seventh member of our family is to be born sometime around Christmas this year! I'm so excited, I really have always wanted to have a baby at Christmas time. Here he/she comes! I am determined to NOT find out the sex of the baby this time. We've never waited and I think it would be a fun Christmas surprise! We will obviously have a contest as to who can guess the weight and length! That's always fun!

As some know, I have also always hoped I'd have twins! Yes, I do understand that this makes me slightly insane, but didn't we all know that was the case anyway! Rob insists that Nana and Papa will have to take one home with them if it we do! Well, I gotta tell you, my little prayer warrior, Grace has been praying for twin sisters babe, so watch out!

Are you wondering what this baby's color will be? If you guessed green, you're right! See, that works both ways, doesn't it! See Rob, I don't have to find out! This summer, Bailey and Joy will be with us again, that is always fun. We have so much planned for fun this year! Last year was WAY TO MUCH WORK! This year, lots more play! That's the rule! I'll keep up and takes lots of pictures, promise!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

yay! congrats, that is so much fun...you guys must be ecstatic!