Sunday, May 18, 2008

Can I Get A What?

What is that bump? So soon? I do not understand! Seven weeks and I am showing-what-a jelly bean? I have been comforted by being told that with your fourth you just pop really fast, others have teased that this is how they looked six to seven weeks into twins, they just kind of popped out there a bit! Rob didn't laugh so much at that, I have to admit I hope they're right. The kids are getting a kick out of it, Ethan says it's a "hump" and Grace tells him, "She's not a camel!" I'll keep you all apprised of my growing waist line, and the status of quantity. And if you missed the entry about this announcement, and you're saying "You're WHAT?", check out the one titled,"Baby On Board"!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

If any Mama could nurture 6 happy and thriving kids.... it would be YOU! :)

I will check back and see if its twins.

Call me if you want to go to the park with us. :)

Blessings,
Tracy

Leslie said...

You go girl... I had FIVE, so I know just what you're talking about :) PTL