Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Sewing

I've been on a sewing rampage this week, here's some of what I've done!

This is a pillow case dress that I couldn't seem to get a very good picture of.  I caught her right after her nap.  This is a pillow case from a bedroom set that I used in Grace's room more than five years ago.  But it really did turn out super cute! 


This is Faith's Easter outfit.  I actually bought and used a pattern for this one!  I have not used patterns very often.


But, I admit that I could not leave it at that, I did tweak it a bit!  I lined it and added elastic at the bottom of the pants to make them like little bloomers.


She is pretty pleased with the outcome, and so am I.  Zach wants to know when I'm going to make his Easter outfit!





This is a fun project that was more complicated than I thought it would be.  But I really like how it came out.



















 





It holds a regular spiral notebook and five pens.

No comments: