Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bandana Dresses!

This is my new favorite thing to sew.  The easiest and most instant gratification project I've found yet.  They are SO CUTE, and Faith loves to wear them.  This first one is made from two bandanas of six that were in a bag of scraps that my mom gave my sis-in-law, Stacey and I to play with and some leftover white gross grain ribbon I had leftover from a different project.  It was $1 at the Dollar Tree for the roll. 


I am going to have to restrain myself from making too many!  But I'm thinking birthday and baby gifts for all the little girls in my life. 

After MOPS today I made a quick trip to Hobby Lobby and I was very excited to discover how many different bandanas they had.   


Plus I found coordinating hair accessories-SWEET!  Because I have learned (from Pinterest) how to make hair bows, I could now make matching bows for each of them with leftover ribbon from the ties, the possibilities are seriously endless now! 



Another great aspect of this super cute project is that I can transition all of them for fall with leggings and long sleeve shirts under them, which I just adore, because I'm a huge fan of versatility.





I have got to find my camera to take any future projects, my phone just didn't cut it here.  I didn't realize what poor quality these pictures were till I went to post these.  But hopefully you can tell how cute these are!

2 comments:

EllyMae said...

Love, love, love these! Maybe you can show me how to make them!!! I have a sewing machine, but it won't make it out of it's tote until long after we move.....

Caroline said...

Whenever u want to make a dress for me let me know. I guess not forme but for the girls.