Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Morning Pics


I began Easter morning with a wonderful 
early morning walk on the trail.  
I got up with the first light of the morning and walked for an hour.
I didn't remember to take an iPod with me, 
so I enjoyed the sound of the birds and the beautiful morning. 
It was really wonderful to reflect on the meaning of the day 
in the first light of it.
The kids were not in the mood to have pictures taken, 
but it had to be done, because, Momma's gotta have pictures!
Yes, I realize Faith is missing a foot, 
they were not being cooperative, 
after removing it, the others straightened right up! LOL!
 My tall, beautiful Grace.
Look, a smile!!!
Zach was not in a good mood.
I made him wear the stripe tie, 
he wanted the plaid one.
Soooo...not his normal cheesy self.
This pretty little princess is just too much!!!

No comments: