Monday, November 19, 2007

Blessed

Have you ever looked out your window and saw something taking place that reminded you, you are blessed! Cooking dinner, I watch the kids through the kitchen window and the back door by the pantry and what do I see, all of the kids and my husband enjoying this gorgeous, "Indian Summer" evening. And what a magnificent sight indeed! All the colors of fall, one in the climbing tree, one playing catch with the football with his Dad, one riding their bike and the littlest one trying to imitate everyone in turn! I love this time of year, I love the baking and cooking of favorite autumn dishes. What an incredible time of year, nearing Thanksgiving, there is so much that I am thankful for and five them are right outside my back door!

2 comments:

The Mama said...

Exactly my feelings too.
So blessed with family, friends, and food on the table!

Tracy said...

What a golden moment. I glad you savored it. Your ARE blessed. :)