Friday, April 16, 2010

What To Do!

I was working on lesson plans and grading papers one night and Zach was just really having a hard time going to bed.  He kept coming down stairs and wanting me to carry him back to bed and snuggle, and on and on it went. Well, I thought I had chased him up to bed for the last time and then Rob finally got home, he had a late meeting. I told him what had happened, I also told him that I wouldn't be surprised if he found him in the hallway asleep or something silly like that.  He went upstairs and came back down not finding Zach, but then stopped in the dining room, and motioned for me to come in there. 
Zach was asleep UNDER the dining room table on the cold ceramic tile floor!  I had never seen anything like that before!  That silly little guy brought his blankie and his stuffed animal down and crashed on the floor!  He was quiet as a mouse too, I didn't hear him! 

No comments: