Friday, April 16, 2010

Snugglin' Sweetness

 I couldn't get my camera to load onto my computer or I would have posted these sooner!  This is from when Faith wasn't feeling so hot, we were all sitting in the family room watching a movie together and Zach and Faith were on the couch between Rob and I.  Zach DOES NOT share HIS blanket (the white one you see), with just anyone you see, he's very protective of this blankie, it's THE BLANKIE!  So, we were so in awe when he put it over his baby sister's lap and snuggled her in next to him and even put his arm around her!  She LOVED it too!  She laid her head on his shoulder and enjoyed the moment!  Rob and I seriously almost cried!  I motioned to Grace to go and get the camera so I could capture this, I want proof, in case they ever think they hate each other!
I really got a kick out them later on when Zach was explaining part of the movie to Faith, she hangs on his every word!  It amazes me the relationship that they have, I haven't ever seen a brother and sister act like they do, he calls her his "Princess", and says that he is her "Knight" and they hug and kiss each other just out of the blue for no reason, they are so much fun to watch interact.  Don't think that they don't fight, or antagonize each other too, they do, and that's hilarious!  But they're sweetness to each other is just so touching.

No comments: