Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mommy's Girl

Okay, so my wish has come true, but then there's the "be careful what you wish for" thing too! Yep, it applies. She is so much of a Mommy's girl that her Daddy thinks she doesn't like him! Yeah, it's that bad! Anyway, I'm growing very weary of being her one and only. It makes it very frustrating for all involved, well, mostly me. But, then again, who needs showers, or make-up, or painted nails, or shaved legs for that matter! I am getting very good at cooking dinner, and eating with her on my hip. I know, you're saying put her down, well, in a cage maybe to protect her from her VERY loving 2 year old brother!Then again, have you seen that smile? And...she is the last one!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

She is adorable winter!

We have had a few momma only kids, and it does get old VERY fast! Do you have a sling or wrap you can use to tie her on? That is the only way I survived the last two! With multiple kids you just can't rock them all day! Or always do things one handed!