Monday, November 3, 2008

Oz


While my Mom was in town this last visit we went to the Wizard of Oz Museum in Wamego. I had forgotten how cute the main street in Wamego is. The kids enjoyed themselves, we took Ethan's friend Drew with us, to even it up a bit! They really seemed to like the Wicked Witch and he evil monkey, but I'm not so sure that the gift shop wasn't the girl's favorite part though! I gained a bit of an education myself at the museum, like I did not know that the ruby red slippers were orignally silver! Anyway, a quick trip down the yellow brick road, and we had a great time! Did I mention that if Tacos are your thing, you could visit Toto's Tacos, next door!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

so fun! I didn't even know that place existed! do they charge to get in?

Have you connected with Elizabeth J yet? I saw her that same day you mentioned her on FB, I have her cell # if you haven't got together yet!