Monday, September 15, 2008

Getting Ready For Baby

I have been busy sewing today! I bought some fun fabrics on Friday and today got to sit down and sew away! I'm not completely done, but I'm happy with what I've accomplished so far! I've got some zipper pouches to make for the diaper bag in the coordinating fabrics and some receiving blankets to edge and maybe a bib or little hat. Look out- Mommy's gettin' creative! It's been a long time since I sewed so much and even longer since I sewed a quilt. The fleece tie blanket was a no sew fun thing, it's so snugly! I went and bought some brown corduroy for this diaper bag, I thought it needed a more durable bottom than just a cotton, I really love how it turned out. It's only about 10x12, but it has pockets all the way around it.

1 comment:

The Mama said...

Looks like you may be nesting!